If you need to return a product for any reason for exchange, credit, or refund, contact Firewheel Classics for a return authorization number.
A copy of your invoice must be included with your return. All return shipping charges must be prepaid, we will not accept C.O.D's, or Third party billing.
Note: Products that have been altered in any way or are not in re-sellable condition will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
All printed materials (such as literature, manuals, and stencils), electrical parts, exhausts, partial kits and special order parts are non-returnable.
- Parts must be returned in original packaging within 30 days of invoice date for refund.
- Parts returned within 30 days of invoice date not in original packaging will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Parts returned after 30 days of invoice date will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We cannot accept returns that have been installed.
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges on return items unless the return is due to our error.
Return merchandise to the following address:
119 Regency Drive
Wylie, TX 75098